Feta & Spinach Rolls | Easy Snack Ideas
Let's make Feta & Spinach Rolls
This is one of my favourite savoury snack recipes and is much loved by everyone who was able to try them so far. It reminds me a lot of what my mother used the make when I was younger.
And the best thing about them? You can easily prepare them with items that you most likely already have in your kitchen.
Without further ado, let's dive right into the recipe. 🍳
- 500g spinach (we use frozen spinach, just defrost it before you start)
- 2 eggs (keep one egg white for later)
- 200g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Salt & pepper
- Filo pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Give the defrosted spinach a good squeeze to make sure it’s not too wet.
- Add the sliced spring onion, then the crumbled feta cheese.
- Then add one whole egg and the additional egg yolk.
- Now it's time for salt and pepper.
- Give it a good mix and we are ready to roll. 👌
- I usually fold the filo pastry, otherwise, it’s too thin. You can fold and form them into little rolls or if you want it to be a bit easier, just form them into little cigars.
- Once your rolls are done, finish them off with the egg wash.
Now all you have to do is pop them into the oven. They should take about 15min - or until they are nicely golden brown.
Time to eat, I hope you like them!
Check out our Video: Feta & Spinach Rolls
Post a Comment